On our website, we (Nitro Snowboards Entwicklungs GmbH) use the contact form for freelancer registration to process your applications. Your data is required and is collected in order to
- get in touch with you
- accept, process and fulfill applications
- evaluate applications
The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. A GDPR (data processing based on consent).
The use of our freelancer registration is voluntary, but we cannot provide it without gathering your personal data. We process the specified data exclusively for contacting, processing and evaluation of applications.
Your personal data will not be passed on.
After the collection at Nitro Snowboards Entwicklungs GmbH, your data will be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose. This usually means that we delete or anonymize your personal data until December 31, 2030. Existing retention obligations and periods are observed so that longer retention periods may occur.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights if the legal requirements are met:
- Right to information about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR).
- Right to deletion and restriction of processing and to object to processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- If you have given your consent to the processing by Nitro Snowboards Entwicklungs GmbH, you can revoke your consent at any time for the future. This does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- If you exercise your rights mentioned above, the responsible department will check whether the legal requirements for this are met.
- There is also a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority. The data protection supervisory authority responsible for Nitro Snowboards Entwicklungs GmbH is the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection (https://www.datenschutz-bayern.de/vorstell/impressum.html).
Nitro Snowboards Entwicklungs GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 8822 92930